Checkout the new Ryonet website, it's a great place to learn more about screen printing and where we got all of our blogger screen printing equipment from!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

"TIME FLIES WHEN YOU ARE HAVING FUN"

I can't believe a year has passed by so quickly.  It sure is true that "time flies when you are having fun".  It seems like it was just yesterday when I made the video to enter Ryonets "PICK ME CONTEST". 

Being able to share my screen printing experience with everyone has been incredible and it has definitely shortened the learning curve.   I have met some fantastic people through my blog, YouTube videos and my Facebook fan page.  Receiving comments and suggestions from experienced screen printers as well as new screen printers kept me motivated to learn more.  It hasn't all been peaches and cream.  Starting a business is tough and there are many ups and downs.  Sometimes I would do a post expressing my frustrations with something but I was able to keep my chin up because there would always be a positive comment that helped me get through the problem.

My friend and fellow blogger Ethan, owner of MOYA TEES, has been a life saver.  I don't know how many times I emailed him with an issue.  How do you do this?  How do you do that?  How come this happens?  He always came through for me.  His help was definitely appreciated. You can check out his apparel on Zazzle, CafePress and he has a new website coming soon.  Click here to follow his blog!  He is a great guy.  Thanks Ethan!  You Rock!!

Bob Reigle of EMPOWERED APPAREL has also inspired me to keep going.  My challenges seemed to mirror the challenges he went through when starting his apparel line.  His positive comments and suggestions were a true blessing.  Be sure to check out his Christian apparel line.  He also does custom printing.  Thanks Bob for all of your support!

My biggest help and knowledge base is of course RYONET.  I would not be here if it weren't for them.  Having a company believe in you so much they are willing to give you FREE equipment and monthly motivation is something you do not hear of often in the business world.  They definitely went above and beyond anything I could have imagined.

I also teamed up with RYONET to make a "SCREEN PRINTING FROM HOME - DVD" to show others how easy and inexpensive it is to start your own screen printing business.  The DVD was released in May of this year (2011)  This too was something I could NOT have imagined.  I am still kind of awestruck by the whole thing. 

After a year of hard work, I am getting ready to finally launch my dream business, THE PONDERING POOCH, featuring my apparel line dedicated to our canine companions.  This would not be possible without the dedication and support of RYONET.  Thank you for everything!

Jeanette
Ginger, Rocky, Mandy, Maverick (my canine kids)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeanette,

    I greatly appreciate your comments and the shout out to Empowered Apparel. That is so kind of you.

    I wish you the best with your dream and can't wait to see your designs. I will make a referral of your site to my friends and family.

    You inspire me Jeanette. Your tenacity in pursuing your dream is to be commended and refreshing. You go girl!

    Looking forward to your next post.

    Bob Reigle

    ReplyDelete