Checkout the new Ryonet website, it's a great place to learn more about screen printing and where we got all of our blogger screen printing equipment from!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

A FEW CHANGES COMING SOON

I'm in the process of making some changes to The Pondering Pooch blog.  Over the last year I've had the opportunity to blog about my experience being a new screen printer.  That opportunity was given to me by Ryonet and silkscreeningsupplies.com when I entered their "Pick Me Contest". 

Since then the majority of my blog posts have been about screen printing itself.  I shared all of my trials and tribulations with you.   It has been a blast!  I absolutely LOVE screen printing and will continue to share my screen printing experience with you.  When I learn a new process I will share it!  When I get frustrated with a process, I will share that too.

But now my blog will be more focused on The Pondering Pooch brand itself and the reason The Pondering Pooch exists...DOGS!  My first love is of course my dogs.  Without them I would not be here sharing this adventure with you.  For many years I searched and searched for a career that would fill the emptiness I felt.    I can't believe it took me so long to realize it was right under my nose the whole time.

My dogs have made me laugh, made me cry and helped me get in shape.  They have been by my side during the good times and the bad.  They have taught me to not take things so serious because no matter what happens things will get better.  They are my friends, my family, my furry children.

Whether you love hikes with your dog, long road trips, sitting on the beach, playing fetch or are a couch potato together.  The Pondering Pooch is dedicated to that special bond we all have with our dogs.   I look forward to sharing it with you.

As always, thanks for reading!
Jeanette
Ginger, Rocky, Mandy and Maverick (my canine kids)

No comments:

Post a Comment