Checkout the new Ryonet website, it's a great place to learn more about screen printing and where we got all of our blogger screen printing equipment from!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

QUICK UPDATE

Just a quick update!  I am taking a short break from blogging to concentrate on my e-commerce site.  It is coming along great.  Not only have I had to learn screen printing but web design as well.  I have enlisted the help of a professional though.  It would take me forever if I tried to do it all my self.  But I am picking up lots of knowledge on the way.

I am hoping to launch with 4-5 designs and adding more each month.  I have so many design ideas, it's been hard to decide which ones to put out first.  I am happy with the choices I've decided to go with first.  They will definitely give everyone a feel of what The Pondering Pooch is all about.

A new Facebook Fan Page is on the way as well, so be sure to pass it along to all your dog loving friends.

Thanks again for all your support.  I am so excited for The Pondering Pooch to finally go live.

Hang tight!  We are on the way!
Jeanette
Ginger, Mandy, Rocky, Maverick (my canine kids)

No comments:

Post a Comment