Checkout the new Ryonet website, it's a great place to learn more about screen printing and where we got all of our blogger screen printing equipment from!

Monday, September 19, 2011

I'M BACK!!

I am finally back from a much needed break.  It was a little longer then expected but it was a nice to have some time from blogging to concentrate on some things that really needed my attention.  I stayed away from screen printing because of some back issues so now I am ready to go at it again.  Yippie!!!

The first job I am doing is a 4-color chest logo with a 2-color back design.  My neice wanted two shirts for a group she is in with another woman.  It might seem like a lot of work for just two shirts but it is giving me LOTS of experience.  I had to redesign two logos from scratch.  I thought it was going to be a real challenge but I was able to do it in a few hours.  Not bad considering I am still relatively new to CorelDraw.

I spent yesterday reclaiming screens and then coating them with emulsion. Things went just wonderful.  I just finished burning the screens and then are in the rack drying.  I won't have time to print today so that is on the schedule for tomorrow.

It feels good to be back.

Jeanette

1 comment: