Checkout the new Ryonet website, it's a great place to learn more about screen printing and where we got all of our blogger screen printing equipment from!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

NEW PRODUCTS - THE GREEN STUFF

Another new product I am trying is THE GREEN STUFF from Ryonet.    When reclaiming screens I've been using the Ryonet EnviroLine degreaser, dehazer and emulsion remover.  The EnviroLine products are easy to work with and the results are AWESOME, especially the emulsion remover Enviro Strip.  It is my favorite emulsion remover so far.

The reason for trying The Green Stuff is to save a little time and money.  The Green Stuff is a degreaser and dehazer all in one.  Instead of three steps to reclaim a screen I now have two.  The dehazing probably takes the longest in the process.  I like to let the dehazer sit on the screen for at least 5 minutes.   After dehazing I would need to degrease the screen which could take a few more minutes.  Using The Green Stuff eliminates that extra step.  Having one product to do two things in one simple step is a big time saver.

I can also save money by switching to a product that does more then one thing.  The cost to purchase both a quart of dehazer AND degreaser is $26.  The cost to purchase a quart of The Green Stuff is $18.  That is a savings of $8.  Again, it has received great reviews.  I am looking forward to trying it and will let you know how it works.

Thanks,
Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment