Checkout the new Ryonet website, it's a great place to learn more about screen printing and where we got all of our blogger screen printing equipment from!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

TRYING NEW PRODUCTS - EMULSION

No printing this week.  I am out of emulsion and some other supplies so I need to place an order on Monday.  The break is a good thing because I have been a little under the weather lately.  Hopefully I will feel better when my supplies arrive.

My supply order includes a few new products I wanted to try.  I am very excited to try the new Ryonet WBP Hybrid Emulsion.  Right now I use Dual Cure Diazo emulsion.  I don't have any problems with the dual cure emulsion.  It works great but I can only print with plastisol ink.   If I want to do water based or discharge printing, which I do, I would need to use an emulsion specifically for water based and discharge.  The new WBP Hybrid emulsion allows you to print plastisol, water based and discharge without switching emulsions.  It definitely saves money because now I don't have to buy two different emulsions.  I LOVE saving money.

The WBP Hybrid Emulsion has received some great reviews.   Images turn out great and clean up is very easy.   A friend of mine loves how easy it is to work with so I thought I would give it a try.  I will let you know it works.

Thanks!
Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment