Checkout the new Ryonet website, it's a great place to learn more about screen printing and where we got all of our blogger screen printing equipment from!

Friday, April 22, 2011

THE IMPORTANCE OF FACEBOOK

Business is picking up at a nice pace.  I have three prospective orders in the works and I am talking with another co-worker about an order.  I have not even advertised yet.  All of the orders have come from friends and co-workers on Facebook.  You gotta love FACEBOOK!!!  And it is free advertising which makes it even better.

I am not real worried about getting orders.  I am planning some monthly specials once my advertising campaign begins.  Summer is approaching quickly and summer time means family reunions, church outings, girl scout and boy scout events and summer sports leagues  Lots of printing opportunities available. 

The first thing on my advertising list is to re-vamp my Facebook page.  I made a mistake when I first set up my Facebook fan page.  Right now I have it directly linked to my personal Facebook page.  The down side of that is when I want to make a comment on another Facebook page it shows my name and my personal picture NOT The Pondering Pooch Logo.  Having The Pondering Pooch Logo show up with my comments is an awesome way to get my company name out there.  And again, it is FREE advertising.  I am always looking up other businesses by way of Facebook comments.  I have found some very cool Facebook pages that way.

Re-vamping my Facebook Fan page is my top priority for the next few days.  Once it is not linked to my personal Facebook page I can start the advertising campaign.  :)

As always....thanks so much for following my blog!  If you have any questions or comments please feel free to share.

Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment