Checkout the new Ryonet website, it's a great place to learn more about screen printing and where we got all of our blogger screen printing equipment from!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

YES, I AM STILL HERE!

I am quite frustrated with my Volusion account so far.  I transferred everything from JustHost to Volusion on May 23rd.  I was a little worried about the transfer because my account was about the expire with JustHost and I wanted to beat the deadline.  After a few phone calls to Volusion I was assured that the transfer was complete.

Well, now when I type in my web address it comes up with a big screen that says "THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED".  I can't even tell you how angry that makes me.  If anyone searches for my online store it looks like it is no longer in business.  I am losing a lot of potential customers.  My site is still under construction and before I transferred to Volusion I had a note scrolling across the screen  saying "This site is under construction."  That is certainly much better then  "THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED."

I have been on the phone with Volusion and JustHost and they keep telling me the problem is with the other guy.  I followed all the procedures Volusion told me to follow and it is still not correct.  I talked with a tech guy yesterday and he did some type of resetting which takes up to 72 hours to work.  Tomorrow is the end of the 72 hours. I certainly hope things are fixed so I don't need to call them back.

Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment