Checkout the new Ryonet website, it's a great place to learn more about screen printing and where we got all of our blogger screen printing equipment from!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

MY BIG PROJECT!

My whole screen printing experience so far has been a true blessing.  I would not be where I am today without the help and support of Ryonet and Silkscreeningsupplies.com.  I started my screen printing business last August with equipment Ryonet gave me for entering a contest.

In November of last year, Ryonet contacted me and offered me a chance to make a "Screen Printing From Home" DVD for them.  I jumped at the chance!  I absolutely believe in their company and their products and felt truly honored by the opportunity.  I am SO EXCITED to say it is now available for sale on their website. 

 

http://www.silkscreeningsupplies.com/product/DVDPONDPOOCH


I have a library full of Ryonet DVDs and I use them often.  Most of the DVDs I received for free when I attended one of Ryonets weekend classes.  They offer classes in Washington, California, New York and Arkansas.  Not only did I get a ton of incredible information, I received hundreds of dollars of DVDs on all the screen printing processes, free squeegees, an opportunity to print a shirt using different processes, lunch each day and so much more.  It is well worth the cost.

Check out my DVD, "SCREEN PRINTING AT HOME with Jeanette Foss" as well as other educational DVDs offered by Ryonet.  Ryonet is a company determined to help you succeed!

Thanks,
Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment