Checkout the new Ryonet website, it's a great place to learn more about screen printing and where we got all of our blogger screen printing equipment from!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

LITTLE THINGS CREATE EXCITEMENT

It is the little things in life that make me happy!  :)  I recently downloaded a blank t-shirt to do mock-ups.  OH MY, it is my wonderful new toy.  I have known about the blank shirts but had not really researched them.  Ryonet has a cool free t-shirt download on there blog.  The download has 11 different colored shirts.  I have seen it but unfortunately it is for Photoshop and I use CorelDraw. 

I decided to finally try downloading a blank t-shirt.  I found mine at advancedtshirts.com.  They offer a few different downloads.  Look under FREE STUFF and click on Plugins and Macros AND T-shirt Templates. The one I decided on comes with a full frontal and full back view of the shirt.  Here is the full frontal view! 

 WOW!!  It is SO much fun.  The really cool thing is, I can change the color of the shirt with the click of my mouse.  The shirt was originally white but I changed the color to yellow.  So cool!  Now I am able to see my designs on any color shirt.  This has made my designing so much easier.  My creativity has gone into overdrive since I downloaded the blanks.  Now I need to find different style blanks, such as v-neck, long-sleeve, hoodies etc.  Fun...Fun...Fun!!  :)

Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment